Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Which seafood restaurant do you like better? Red lobster/ Joe's crab shack/ captain Ds/ Or long john silvers?

Joes Crab Shack*Which seafood restaurant do you like better? Red lobster/ Joe's crab shack/ captain Ds/ Or long john silvers?
MMM Red Lobster....especially during 'endless shrimp' or 'lobster fest' yummy! Oh and those cheddar biscuits...Gee thanks for making me hungry lol The closest one to where I live is over an hour away since we've moved... and it's 10pm.. I'll have to go find something I can eat here!
I've been to all of them and i would have to say Joe's Crab Shack for sure.

It's very good and the atmosphere is great.

I have a lot of fun when i go!Which seafood restaurant do you like better? Red lobster/ Joe's crab shack/ captain Ds/ Or long john silvers?
Red Lobster: coconut shrimp for appetizer OR entree.. with the yummy pina colada salsa!??!?? can't beat it!
Captain D's %
JOES CRAB SHACK DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!:):)
Im going with red lobster since thats the only one ive been too.
Red Lobster ^^
red lobster then lj silvers i wanna try joe's crab shack :((

No comments:

Post a Comment