Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where is the "Crab Shack" from the tv show "My Name Is Earl" located?

Not in the show, I mean if I wanted to go there in real life what is the address. Im pretty sure its in LA, but I cant find the exact address anywhere online.Where is the "Crab Shack" from the tv show "My Name Is Earl" located?
From Wikipedia:



"My Name Is Earl is set in fictional Camden County.

The show was filmed in the San Fernando Valley, in Southern California.

Outdoor scenes were actually filmed in Lake Balboa, California."



There's no information available on the interior scenes. My best guess is that the Crab Shack was just a set - it's actually easier for them to build a bar/restaurant that they can film in, with cameras, lights, etc. than to disrupt a real restaurant's business by shooting a TV show there.



The Cheers bar, Central Perk, The Seinfeld diner - they might be based on real eateries, but they're filmed on sets.
Filming locations for 'My Name is Earl'



City Studios - 7700 Balboa Blvd., Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California, USA





Los Angeles, California, USA





Van Nuys, Los Angeles, California, USA

.Where is the "Crab Shack" from the tv show "My Name Is Earl" located?
go to the shows site:

http://top3gamesreviews.com/Download_Sho鈥?/a>
iim not sure but its probably not real its created on a set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment