Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some fun restaurants to go to in Florida near the Orlando area?

I will be going to Florida soon and I am very excited to try some new fun (reasonably priced) restaurants. Im look to see if anyone on here has any suggestions? I heard Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville is a fantastic and fun place. Has anyone on her been? What is it like there? I also heard Joe's Crab Shack is a fun place. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!!What are some fun restaurants to go to in Florida near the Orlando area?
son got married at disney last april 1, had the reception at jimmy buffets...WONDERFUL! also, in the same city walk complex is nascar cafe and hard rock cafe. free admission and parking after 7p.m. tony romas is great for ribs. go to downtown disney, disney boardwalk, and city walk at universal on a friday or saturday nite. all free, busy, and great entertainment and food.
There is Bubbalou's BBQ.What are some fun restaurants to go to in Florida near the Orlando area?
Emerald!



his restaurant is amazing.

it's in front of islands of adventure.
I haven't been to those places but some of my relatives have .Also Fudpukers may be ok too.I reALLY don't know though so HOpe i helPed....
rain forest cafe! its soo cool
  • little ceasers
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment