Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who likes joe's crab shack?

I like it but it does get noisy and crowded, depending on what time and day you are thereWho likes joe's crab shack?
its ok
I like joes go there everytime I have a family get together and thats alotWho likes joe's crab shack?
I've eaten there (Orlando) and the food was good. More of a party atmosphere than other eateries.
I LOVE Joe's!! It is better than red lobster! very COOL place!!!!!!!!!!
I dont care for it. Not a big seafood fan.
I love Joe's. Eventhough, I had a $50 lunch there yesterday.
Nice but way over-priced.



The only reasonably priced seafood places serve fried imported stuff from Asia.
i love their calamari yummmmmmmmmm
great place...haven't been there in a while though.
I like it, but I no longer live near one.
I used to LOVE Joe's, but they've gone downhill lately. Higher prices and less food. Bummer, because it was one of my faves.
It's not worth it.
I do. Its no GREAT but its good
i love it because i love the salads
i love it
The food is good, but you don't get much for the amount of money you spend there.
its ok

No comments:

Post a Comment