Friday, February 24, 2012

Is Joe's Crab Shack good?

Im looking to try this place this weekend with my girlfriend. I was wondering how much are the steampots and if they're worth it? Any suggestions on what to get(mainly seafood), and any appetizers? thanks! It would be nice if you knew the prices on the steampots mostly. Also, the location is at Newport, California. Thanks a lot!Is Joe's Crab Shack good?
noisy, food is overcooked and too much black pepper, pricey, and the service is a notch below poor. I would not waste the money on Joe's Crab Shack.
If you can, avoid the Landry's chains if you want good fresh food. Joe's crab shack is a Landry's franchise. Landry's is known for gimmicky overpriced restaurants of poor quality. There are over 2 dozen different restaurant chains owned by Landry. You can see them here. http://www.landrysrestaurants.com/pages/鈥?/a>



I hear great things about the Rendezvous Inn %26amp; Restaurant in Fort Bragg which I think is not far from where you are - maybe 10 miles at the most. That might be a good place to try.

I found this about them: http://www.google.com/maps?source=uds%26amp;q=鈥?/a>



Edit:

Ok, so I found their menu and it's a bit pricey.

http://www.rendezvousinn.com/menu.phpIs Joe's Crab Shack good?
I'm not a big fan of Joe's Crab shack. Food isn't that good and it's highly overpriced. You're better off with The Crab Pot if you have one of those in your area-- I know there is one in Long Beach if you want to do the drive.
Figure on about $25 each. They will vary by what is in it. I personally like the place. It's not cheap but it is pretty good. I have always got the crabs.
No way dude do not go to joes crap shack.

**** service.

overpriced.

and so corny it fell of the cobb.
try out the web site look for locations, specials, and printable coupons
no. they have terrible service. i went once and people where comming and going before we where even ask for our orders

No comments:

Post a Comment