Friday, February 24, 2012

Have you eaten at Joe's Crab Shack?

What was your favorite food and thing you liked about it?Have you eaten at Joe's Crab Shack?
craw daddy two ways-its large enough to share

crab sliders-nice snack

omg the seafood enchiladas are great great...

try everything dear... ive never been disappointed...
i like the lobster alfredo. its yummy :DHave you eaten at Joe's Crab Shack?
No
I usually get the crab legs. I went to one and it was on a busy weekend night. My waiter never brought any silverware or crab cracker tools, so I just sat there as my food got cold while he went around singing with all the other wait staff.



I told that to the next waiter the next time I went to Joe's. He never left my side.



I like them as much as i like Red Lobster when they have specials going on. There isn't either in my little town, so it's a 45 minute drive to either of them for me. Makes it more special that way.
Free crab tomorrow!



At least that's what the sign says.
Yes. I usually get the crab legs. They were good, but the king crab is better at red lobster, or even if you cook it at home. The atmosphere is fun there though!
I like the crab dip, but they are closing all the Joe's Crab Shacks, so I don't have one close by me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment