Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is a restaurant that has a similar vibe to that of Joe's Crab Shack?

A friend of mine advised Chili's restaurant... Anyone have any other ideas? Joe's Crab Shack is really energetic and fun, and that's the kind of atmosphere I'm lookin for! Thanks!What is a restaurant that has a similar vibe to that of Joe's Crab Shack?
Any Japanese steakhouse. People are having fun and so are you. You see the Chef cooking right in front of you. They do tricks with the food cooked for you. It really get's me into a great mood on a sad dull day.
You might try TGI Friday's. The atmosphere is like Joe's Crab Shack, very casual, lots of things on the walls, usually friendly service, and the food's okay. If there's a Bubba Gump's near you, try that. It's almost the same as Joe's, a seafood restaurant with a casual and fun atmosphere.What is a restaurant that has a similar vibe to that of Joe's Crab Shack?
Shells restaurant, if you live in Florida.
I would go with Chili's like your friend said. It has amazing food, and is one of my personal favorite restaurants. And it has a similar vibe as Joe's.
Depends on where you live and what you like to eat. Buca de Beppo has a fun, casual, laid-back feel and serves Italian food family-style. Lots of room for big tables of families or friends.
well these are my fav restraunts.

1. The melting pot

2. Cici's pizza(its really cheap and fun!)

3. Sea merchants

4. Chili's

5. Lizards Thicket

6.Joes Crab shack

7. Liberty

8. Chulupa

9.Chick falay( I dont know if I spelled that right. LOL!)

10.Wendy's



Hope this helps and please make me top contributer!

Please Please Please Cuz I really need to get to Level 2 on here.

Thank you bye!
i have never beein inside Joes crab shack but I think Cheeseburger in paradise would be a similar vibe.. i wasnt impressed with the food though..
Outback steakhouse (I used to work there)



and



Razoo's (it's a cajun style restaurant) very fun/playful atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment