Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How is the food at Joe's Crab Shack?

Just wondering if it's worth the hour drive :)How is the food at Joe's Crab Shack?
I've had good food there, but terrible service at times. I ordered crab legs and couldn't get into them because of someone elses' birthday. I just sat there looking pissed off and no one noticed I had NO SILVERWARE or crab cracking utensils. By the time I got to eat my crab, they were cold and hard to get into.



Then, the next time, I was treated like a queen, as I complained to my server. I got free food, free beer and anything I needed.



Food is good there. Service lacks some at some places.
Good..if you like crab legs you can get them seasoned five different ways.How is the food at Joe's Crab Shack?
good they have everything not just sea food ive been there 5 times i think
tastes like a computer.
  • sea ray
  • jeopardy game
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment