Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does anyone know the recipe or maker of Joe's Crab Shack's Chipotle Barbecue Sauce?

My husband and I were just at a Joe's Crab Shack and he ordered the chicken and shrimp Chipotle barbecue dinner. He really liked the sauce, but the waitress informed us that they do not sell it to the public. Does anyone who has or does work there know who makes this sauce? I already tried the Internet for an answer...no luck. Thanks in advance for any help with this.Does anyone know the recipe or maker of Joe's Crab Shack's Chipotle Barbecue Sauce?
I've never been there. I'd love to go but the closest Joe's crab shack to us is in Wilmington,Delaware which is about 30-40 minutes away. argg. I wish there was one around the corner. We never feel like driving that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment