Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What should I eat at Joe's Crab Shack?

I'm going out to eat there wednesday, obviously I should eat crab! But any suggestions on which type? Have any of you tried the crabcakes or popcorn shrimp?What should I eat at Joe's Crab Shack?
Crabcakes for sure, ask your waiter for the special and any suggestions.
You don't have to eat crab. They offer other types of seafood. I like the coconut shrimp and basically all of their appetizers are awesome. The seafondue dip is amazing and I love their Great Balls of Fire. You could always get a sampler platter and just try everything. I hope you enjoy it!!What should I eat at Joe's Crab Shack?
I will never eat crab at Joe again.They are not fresh.
Wait until you get there. The selection and price on crab legs varies according to the time of year.
What you want to eat !
try asking your waiter they should know which is best to get there

No comments:

Post a Comment