Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who has been to Joe's Crab Shack?

Some locations in my area would be Sacramento and San Francisco. Has anyone been to a Joe's Crab Shack? They have locations all across the nation.. I am just wondering if they are any good. They look good, and I am going with my fiancee and my parents tomorrow. Are they good? how is the food and how is the service?Who has been to Joe's Crab Shack?
i ate there once when it opened with some friends .. the food was really good and the place was just a lot of fun ... i had steak and shrmp and it was very good ....
The food is amazing. Service would vary, obviously.Who has been to Joe's Crab Shack?
Its a restaurant???? Oh, forget it then, I thought I was browsing the "Health-subforum STD" section...
I've spoken to someone who loved it. I'm not a big seafood fan myself. She said the Shrimp was good.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment