Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is good a joes crab shack?

im going there this weekend...what should i get?What is good a joes crab shack?
coconut shrimp!
My latest was assured mediocrity.

Just wrote them off my list.What is good a joes crab shack?
I'd stick with something generic that was pulled from the freezer (Fried Shrimp, Fried Calamari, Fried Fish, Fried________, ...............)



Last time I went there I thought... Joe's Crab Shack... gotta go for the Crab!!! Well, that was a Bad Idea!! Over-seasoned, dry, and small portions for the price. I'm old enough to know that things don't come out looking like they did in the pictures.... but come on!!!



I can see (kind of) why people go to these places in touristy areas. Fun theme, good vibe, etc. What I don't get is the fact that the three Joe's Crab Shacks that I know of are all near the ocean and surrounded by REAL Seafood restaurants (San Francisco, Ventura %26amp; Long Beach).



I guess if you live in Colorado then maybe Joe's is your best bet. Otherwise, Keep Looking!!!
nothing, the food there is horrible

No comments:

Post a Comment