Saturday, February 11, 2012

I want to make bbq'd Dungenous Crab Legs like they do at Joe's Crab Shack. How do I do this?

Well I was going to copy/paste the recipe on here for you, but can't get my account on topsecretrecipes.com webite to wrk for me. Go to the topsecretrecipes.com website, they have this recipe on there, it will cost you .79 cents to get the full recipe, but this site had aways come though for me as being accurate. It is a copycat site that has a slew of famous restaurant recipes on it. The part I was able to read tells you that they don't actually BBQ the crab, it is steamed as normal, then brushed with a bbq based seasoning paste. Ingredients and method ar listed on site. Hope this helps.I want to make bbq'd Dungenous Crab Legs like they do at Joe's Crab Shack. How do I do this?
omg that sounds horrible....baaarrfff
  • qdoba coupons
  • tapas recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment