Saturday, February 11, 2012

Are there any other restaurants like Joe's Crab Shack where I can have my birthday?

I heard Joe's Crab Shack had a fun crazy atmosphere for having a birthday there, where else in Southern CA can I find a restaurant/s like this. I live in Riverside. Thanks.Are there any other restaurants like Joe's Crab Shack where I can have my birthday?
Do you have Mellow Mushrooms?

They have the joe's crab shack atomsphere but they do pizza,subs,salads

Nice music ,tvs,etc.



We live in Fla so I am not sure if Riverside has these or not but they are a chain.
Do you have a Buffalo Wild Wings near there?



Wonderful place!Are there any other restaurants like Joe's Crab Shack where I can have my birthday?
Bubba Gump Shrimp on the City Walk at Universal Studios is fun.

Happy Birthday
Rain Forest Cafe. There is one in the Ontario Mills Mall.

On the Buffalo Wild Wings, there are locations in Victoria Garden near the Sears store and in Chino Hills near the Harkins theaters off the 71 freeway.

Bubba Gumps has a location a bit closer in Anaheim on Katella just East of Harbor (AKA east of Disneyland).
boiling crab!
Take a trip to Long Beach There's a Joe's Crab shack on the east marina bordering Seal Beach.The fans of this place are many,,I"m not one of them. Yard House in the shoreline village is more my style. Great food ,great staff and customers, and practically every beer made fresh on tap.
There is one on Hospitality dr. in San Bernardino.

No comments:

Post a Comment