Friday, February 17, 2012

Joe's Crab Shack???

I never liked Joe's Crab Shack when it was own and run by the Landry鈥檚 group of restaurants. Has the new owners made any changes or improvements???Joe's Crab Shack???
it's a restaurant for kids and partyers...loud, the menu changes often, they dance on tables, the food is average seafood, it's loud
yes definitely, we went one time after the new owners took over and it was 100% better, I would definitely recommend going there now that it is under new ownersJoe's Crab Shack???
I'm not sure when it was changed, but I like it!
i have only eaten there once, about a month ago and i wasnt impressed.
I'm willing to try it again, based on the comments I've read from those who responded to your question 鈥?but my two previous experiences there were TERRIBLE.



The last one (five years ago) was SO bad that I swore I'd never set foot in the restaurant chain again.
I didn't know that they were newly owned. I've always liked Joe's....at lunch. Dinner is too rowdy for me to be able to eat and have peaceful conversation with my family. I guess the dinner scene would be good if I were out with friends and wanted a rowdy atmosphere. I ate there Monday afternoon after not having been for a while and it was very good. I had the crab cake sandwich with black beans and veggies and it was great food for the money.
yeah its just waaaaaaay danker.

No comments:

Post a Comment