Friday, February 17, 2012

List of phrases to write on the Joe's Crab Shack Bibs?

Hey, I'm sorry but I am like so humorless. If anyone either works for the Joe's Crab Shack or happens to know some good lines to put down, please tell me! The other night, my coworker wrote something down that was really funny. For the guy, she put him as "I got Crabs!" while the female had "He gave me crabs" with an arrow towards him. I thought it was pretty hilarious, so could anyone give me some ideas? :DList of phrases to write on the Joe's Crab Shack Bibs?
I gotta itch... You got crabs? Haha idk
I got crabs from JoeList of phrases to write on the Joe's Crab Shack Bibs?
The joke's on you. I scratch myself with these hands.
  • huhot
  • play chess against computer
  • 1 comment:

    1. I got crabs on my birthday ....
      My husband gave me crabs.....
      I got 99 problems but crabs ain't one ....

      ReplyDelete