Friday, February 17, 2012

Joe's Crab Shack in Colorado?

Hi I was planning on going to Joe's Crab Shack in Aurora Colorado this weekend and i wanted to know if anybody knew how much their buckets of beer are. Also i wanted to know if they serve a drink called the trash can. Thanks oh one more thing what is the best dish to order.Joe's Crab Shack in Colorado?
A bucket of beer cost around 10-12 for 5 beers. I don't know of a drink called the trash can and the food isn't great. It is worst than Red Lobster. If in Aurora you'd be better off going into the city or maybe Pappadeauxs.
Don't eat there...they overcook everything and it is horrible! YUCK!Joe's Crab Shack in Colorado?
I would second what the others have said, maybe if you are just going to drink cheap beer... I'll admit I have heard so many bad things I have never gone.



Not exactly rave reviews:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/joes-crab-shack-鈥?/a>
Actually I disagree. I've been there over a dozen times and find the food to be excellent. The bbq dungeness crab is awesome as well as the coconut shrimp. They also make a good mushroom cheeseburger for the non-seafoodies. Maybe it's the one you go to? The one in Westminster is great.
I would not eat there i at at that exact one the food was really really bad it was some of the worst seafood i ever had...

No comments:

Post a Comment