Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is joes crab shack good or is it just another tacky fish place?

looking for a good fish dinnerIs joes crab shack good or is it just another tacky fish place?
It's good, but mostly for shellfish. I would suggest a smaller non-chain restaurant. Most of the time they have fresher fish and more unique ways of cooking them.
crappy food way overpriced and you dont get much. the waitresses were fun and flirty but that was the only good part. red lobster is much better and we had way more fun.Is joes crab shack good or is it just another tacky fish place?
I think it's okay.. I don't really like fish though. The atmosphere is what makes it so good. It's just fun.
Not great - kind of like another wild wings or hooters - just atmosphere
It's kinda tacky .. certainly . And it's not that good either.
It's not good.
I like their food. I take my adult children there for their birthdays, it is a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment