Friday, February 17, 2012

I live in Lafayette, where's the nearest Joe's Crab Shack?

I wanna eat a Joe's crab shack again...but i don't know where the nearest one to Lafayette is.I live in Lafayette, where's the nearest Joe's Crab Shack?
If you are in Louisiana, please ask around and find a good local place! I think chain seafood is ok, but it is crappy compared to good fresh local seafood!
If your talking about Lafayette Louisiana, then NO there are no Joes crab shacks around here.



AdamI live in Lafayette, where's the nearest Joe's Crab Shack?
If you are in Lafayette,IN there aren't any within 50 miles. Google Joe's Crab Shack locations..I love them too!!!!
i DON'T THINK THERE IS A JOE'S CRAB SHACK IN LAFAYETTE,LOUISIANA...WE HAVE ONE IN BATON ROUGE OFF SIEGAN LANE.
I don't know that they have one in Lafayette. But , I just went back to my hometown last weekend ( Baton Rouge ), and ate there. I love it!!! But, I go to Lafayette a lot to see my dad, and I sure haven't seen one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment