Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Has anyone ever worked at Joe's Crab Shack?

Just moved to Nashville, TN and am looking for a job. I got hired at the Joe's Crab Shack in downtown Nashville and was wondering if anyone has eaten or worked at this or any other Joe's Crab Shack.



Is this a good place to eat?

Is this a good company to work for?Has anyone ever worked at Joe's Crab Shack?
I've never worked there, but I've eaten at the Joe's Crab Shack in B'ham Al. I love it! They have great food and usually great service. Good luck, I hope you enjoy it!
yeah, one nite and I went home with a ***** that gave me crabsHas anyone ever worked at Joe's Crab Shack?
I haven't worked there but their food is great and the atmosphere is kick back, it's like a non-fancy Redrobster
I've eaten at Joe's Crab Shack. I thought the food was HORRIBLE, worst seafood restaurant ever, but the service was really, really good. The employees looked like they were having fun.
Yes it's a wonderful place to eat (get the Dungeness BBQ crab legs so yummie)



And I love working for Landry's and Joe's is a fun resturant! I work at the one in Gaithersburg, MD though so it might be a different crowd up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment