Friday, February 17, 2012

Galveston - Joe's Crab Shack?

We were down in the US a couple years ago and have wonderful memories of Joe's Crab Shack. The kid's were talking about it this morning and we got to wondering if it survived the last hurricane.



Is there anyone from down there that could tell us if it is still around? I'd appreciate it very much. Thank you!Galveston - Joe's Crab Shack?
The one on Seawall is open. The one on the bay on Harborside isn't open yet. I'm not sure if they have plans to reopen that one or not. But the one on Seawall is open and serving.
Yah it's still there. If your talking about the one in Fla at the end of the pier...They don't have there wonderful raspberry dipping sauce anymore though :( The fishermans platter is awesome you should definately go. Oh and they have the best broccoli-slaw. Say hi to Maralyn while your there for me. Tell her Cory's daughter says "Hi" and that I'm happily in Cali now.Galveston - Joe's Crab Shack?
I think it still is. Amazing place to eat. I want it now !

No comments:

Post a Comment