Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Advertising Pole: Why is Yahoo trying so hard to push Joe's Crab Shack on me?

In the advertising pane to the right, in YA.



What ads do you see?Advertising Pole: Why is Yahoo trying so hard to push Joe's Crab Shack on me?
The little box is tailored to what your interests are (I'm surprised it doesn't show little boy underwear ads in your box?).



The little box to the right on my page is, "Living with Herpes"
an empty boxAdvertising Pole: Why is Yahoo trying so hard to push Joe's Crab Shack on me?
on mine its the direct buy add....
Some anti spyware ad
Ha Ha! Joe's is pushing Joe's just using Yahoo as a channel.
Because Yahoo wants you to have Joe's crabs.





I just get the "sponsor a starving child" schtick.
Breast Cancer -One click saves lives. That's what I see
AT%26amp;T one.
twilight vs. Harry Potter: Which series it hotter! Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!



Watch Professor Dumbledore kick the sh*t out of a vampire!



Kids under 9 get free admission!
I've got the starving kid ad. Is Yahoo trying to tell me I'm fat?! I ******* know I am fat! What the hell man.



I think Yahoo knows about your love of all crustaceous crotch critters. It's kinda common knowledge around here.
The crab shack will do in a pinch.
I get that one with the suffering animals--it's almost turned me off yahoo totally. I love you guys--the only reason I stay.
i blockled the ads
Forensic Science Training School. Trade ya for the crabs!



%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; doesn't want to be a cop
Dark Warriors - Massively Multiplayer Online!



Well, I do enjoy cyber group sex...



*cries*
You want to know what's in my box?!? You cad.



Oh, sorry, I see now. Advertising. Uh, yeah, something boring. Sub-Joe's Crab Shack. A generic pool equipment supply place. Not even graphics.



I love it when you get graphic! Um, I mean "graphics.." *looks around nervously* You know what I mean.



Oh, wait, now it's Alltel's fabulous phone sale.
I could potentially earn my Masters Degree online in as little as 15 months!
World of effing Warcraft. Like I'm not on the computer enough, they want me to permanently live there.
Yahoo thinks I need to meet black singles in my area. I get spam for it %26amp; it's on my mail page as well....... but I see white singles on your question page.



I thought I had a case of crabs once but turned out it was only 23.... one shy of a case. ahhhhhhhhh
I get my crabs from Dirty Dick's, CRAB SHACK that is!



I see a Twilight and Harry Potter one
Because Mr. Krabs needs the money matey!



I've seen adds for Netflix.
40 funny games
An ad to get new windows in the house I do not own. It is constantly taunting me like that. Yesterday for example, I think there was an ad for placebo Xanax and a non-alcohol wine substitute. As if.
Hahaha!



Vonage!
Walmart!!!
  • california
  • redlobster
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment